February 10, 2005 PJSC MJSB “Tempbank” was included in the Register of participating banks of the deposit insurance system, No. 624.
About the system
Insured cash funds are funds in rubles or in foreign currency that are deposited at a bank or at bank account by an individual. Some forms of deposition at a bank specified in Federal law are considered insured as well.
Non-insured cash funds are:
- funds on individual’s accounts opened for business activities (with no corporate status);
- payable to bearer deposits including bearer saving certificate and/or savings book issued to bearer;
- funds under trust management of bank;
- deposits with foreign branches of Russian banks;
- e-money (only for settlements by means of electronic payment instruments without bank account opening ).
Deposit compensation is paid if:
- banking license on carrying out banking activities is revoked (cancelled);
- moratorium is being established by Central bank of Russia on meeting bank creditors needs.
To get deposit compensation one should complete an application form and submit an identification document of which deposit (account) was opened.
Deposit insurance agency:
Hot line: 8 800 200-08-05 (toll-free call in Russia)